Saturday, December 12, 2009

Future Scope

The Great Cosmic Force has been good to me these past
few months, and continues to do so with unnerving
consistency. A man ought only be afforded so much
good karma.

--

I recently appeared in Faesthetic 12, thanks to the kindness
of its founder and curator Dustin Amery Hostetler aka UPSO.
It is my first comic published in physical format. Other artists
featured include John MacNair, Emmanuel Romeuf and a
great many others. It is available for purchase at the above link.

--


John Trippe was kind enough to include me in the holiday group
show "Side 2 Side" at Fecal Face Dot Gallery, which opened on
December 10th and will be up for about a week. The list of other
artists is long and mighty, and it is an honor to appear among them.
All of the work is brilliant and affordable. I highly recommend
stopping by before it comes down.

--

Reynard Seifert posted a few of my comics on his site hahaclever.com.
There is some excellent writing and music to be seen/heard, as well
as some comics by the unreasonably talented Jonny Negron. I've had
the pleasure of collaborating with Jonny for the past few weeks - all
I can say is that the guy is going to take the comics world by storm
when he decides to make himself known.

--

Finally - in March I will be having my third solo exhibition at The Krate,
a Clothing/Record/Art Boutique in Santa Cruz, California.

--

Stay tuned for updates. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment